8 Fall Tips to Get Your Best Skin Ever
Summer has come to an end and many of you may be seeing an increase in brown spots, as well as dryness, and an overall dull look to the skin. The heat, sun, and chlorinated pools combined with the lazy days of summer (with a less-than-attentive skin routine) requires a serious skin pick-me-up. As a celebrity esthetician with 25 years of hands-on experience, my expert tips are sure to turn your skin around fast and bring it back to a healthy, smoother, and clearer condition.
1. Increase your exfoliation.
2. Banish fall breakouts gently.
3. Wear SPF moisturizer daily–even in the fall.
4. Re-assess your skin care routine.
5. Boost hydration by using an alcohol-free toner and leaving it damp on the skin.
6. Schedule a professional facial or chemical peel.
7. Commit to cleansing your skin every night.
8. Get your beauty sleep.