8 Ways You Can Prevent the Need for a Facelift and Liposuction!
Here are the 8 Non-Invasive procedures mostly used to maintain younger looks; preventing the need of painful and costly Invasive procedure like a Facelift and Liposuction:
- Wrinkles: Botox, by Allergan the number one cosmetic procedure of since 2008 and Dysport, by Medicis are a therapeutic muscle relaxing agent that works to smooth skin for a younger look and feel. Normal muscle movement, over time, can cause fine lines and wrinkles. By relaxing these muscles, the skin will not be able to shift and therefore the skin will remain smooth and wrinkle free.
- Dermal Fillers: Hyaluronic Acid injections (also known as Fillers) such as Juvederm, Juvederm Voluma XC, Juevederm Ultra XC, Juverderm Ultra Plus, Juvederm Vollure XC (by Allergan) AND Restylane, Restylane Silk, Restylane Lift, Restylane Defyne, Restylane Refyne (by Medicis), work to smooth the skin on the lower part of the face.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing and IPL Laser treatments will correct and remove brown spots, redness, scars and wrinkles. laser skin resurfacing is simple: replace damaged skin with new, fresh skin. Techniques for skin resurfacing have made enormous advances, allowing nearly everyone to achieve close to flawless complexions. Many systems allow for light, moderate or deep laser resurfacing.
- Laser Skin Tightening – The Laser Skin Tightening conducting energy into the deeper dermal layers to tighten underlying tissues and produce a more dramatic stimulation of new collagen and elastin growth. This replaces older, damaged tissue with tauter, firmer, more elastic skin that is less likely to sag over time. Also targeting photo-damaged and aged skin, removing fine lines and other mild to moderate skin damage. In addition to making skin more supple, the plumping effects of collagen produced by the procedure helps improve pitted acne scars and minimizes superficial lines. Typical laser skin tightening results are visible for up to two years, and many patients find that they can extend their optimal results with a few touch-up treatments. After roughly two years, another series of treatments may be necessary to promote the growth of new collagen, which will be reabsorbed into the body over time. Laser skin tightening has been proven effective for tightening the skin on all areas of the body. Patients can enjoy a rejuvenated look when this treatment is applied to the face, neck, abdomen, arms, legs, and buttocks. In fact, patients with minor to moderate skin laxity may opt for laser skin tightening treatment instead of more invasive procedures such as liposuction and even mini tummy tuck surgery, and experience noticeably firmer skin with no downtime and little discomfort.
- Micro-Needling, also referred to as Collagen Induction Therapy, is a break through remedy for the treatment of wrinkles and pigmentation, scars (including burn scars, acne scars and surgical scars) and stretch marks. This revolutionary celebrity treatment popular with Angelina Jolie, Tina Turner and Demi Moore among many others. Micro-Needle skin therapy is a multi-function treatment that uses small needles to cause tiny punctures in the skin. These small contact points encourage the body to create a wound healing response and renew the skin cells. As your skin repairs, the production of collagen and elastin is triggered to give an almost immediate plumping effect. This treatment is most commonly used to combat scarring, enlarged pores, lines and wrinkles, loose and non-elastic skin, eye-bags and sun damage and age spots. This micro-needling treatment is based on the natural rejuvenating power of the skin. Shortly after any injury to the human skin, old and damaged skin tissue dissolves and is replaced by new cells. The gentle, controlled needling method used in the Micro-Needle skin therapy induces this organic self-repair mechanism on a microcosmic scale. The thin needles are used to gently penetrate the skin and create micro-injuries that trigger the synthesis of new collagen. This method is extremely effective and is hugely popular with clients who prefer a rejuvenation method involving significantly less epidermal damage than alternative treatments.
- Hydrafacial MD is a non-invasive, multistep treatment that combines the benefits of next-level hydradermabrasion, a chemical peel, painless extractions and special delivery of Antioxidants, Hyaluronic Acid, Peptides. It does all of this in one quick treatment that delivers real results without downtime or irritation. Call for a free consultation before you are ready to do the Botox, Dermal Fillers and get the professional advise how to precede to set-up an appointment for your Hydrafacial MD treatment. It is recommended to wait two weeks before any facials. By this time you should have total correction of the Botox and dermal fillers, along with subsided swelling and bruising. If you the ones that worry that Botox firs and Hydrafacial last would increasing blood flow to the area Botox was injected before it has been fully absorbed will cause unwanted “drift” or spread; you could have the facial done first that you can undergo Botox injection on the same day.
- Double-Chin: Kybella is a non-invasive injectable medication used to dissolve fat under the chin. The procedure is safe and effective when used appropriately. Some patients experience swelling for a week after treatment and require several treatments at 6 week or more intervals to get their intended result. Patients are awake during the treatment and able to return to work immediately. As the fat dissolves, the inflammation caused by the process also tightens the skin. If surgery is not for you, then Kybella offers results more gradually and noninvasively. Generally, if you have a double chin or fat pockets below your chin, you may be a candidate for Kybella. The doctor will likely rule out the possibility that your chin fullness is related to a medical condition before giving the OK to proceed with Kybella treatments. Ideal candidates are typically in good health and have good elasticity in the skin around their neck region. They also must be at least 18 years old. After a cycle has been completed, the fat cells are no longer there. It’s a long-lasting result.
- COOLSCULPTING – Zeltiq, the maker of CoolSculpting.
The results of one section takes two to four months for the final results to be apparent, but the lack of anesthesia, surgery, or needles, or downtime make it a convenient option for those seeking to slim their problem areas.A popular fat freezing technique is giving patients an alternative option to liposuction and is growing in popularity. Vogue reports that CoolSculpting, also known as cryolipolysis, is the latest trend among people who want to melt away their fat with minimal effort. Now, new research supports the use of CoolSculpting to permanently remove unwanted fat. A recent review of clinical data shows that CoolSculpting can help with body contouring and has become one of the most common cosmetic procedures. This noninvasive treatment relies on cooling technology to target pockets of fat. Unlike liposuction, you do not need anesthesia or a long hospital stay and verify expensive. The entire procedure can usually be performed in ½ to 1 hours.
Source: http://www.suddenlyslimmer.com/ 602-952-8446 Free Consultation!
3313 East Indian School Road, Phoenix – Arizona 85018 Walk-In Welcome!