How FemiLift Works!
What is FemiLift?
Laser Vaginal Tightening for Improved Sexual Pleasure and Relief from Minimal Urinary Incontinence that Vaginal Atrophy (Good also for Breast Cancer Survivors with Vaginal Atrophy). A non-surgical, painless 15-minute office procedure utilizing reliable third-generation CO2 fractional Laser Pixel technology delivered into the vagina via a vaginal-shaped probe. The procedure consists of 3 treatments over 12 weeks, with a “touchup” one year later. The results are a noticeable tightening of the entire vaginal barrel for increased friction and pleasure during sexual intimacy. If utilized in a different power mode, FemiLift is also quite effective in reversing the atrophic effects of aging in the vagina.
The FemiLift laser utilizes pixel CO2 fractional pulsed light wave technology as a cutting, tightening or resurfacing tool. In this instance, non-ablative laser waves exiting the tube 360° at closely spaced intervals “drill” microscopic, closely spaced micro-punctures 0.6 mm (600 microns) into the dermis, producing a mini-defect in the collagen that contracts, producing shrinkage and stimulating the collagen and elastin to grow, thus bulking and “rejuvenating” this layer.
Who is a Good Candidate?
- Women with laxity after childbirth who plan on another child/children and need “temporary” tightening until their final childbirth, after which they may undergo a permanent surgical tightening procedure if the problem persists.
- Women who have not yet had a child but either feel themselves “wide” inside or have a partner with a smaller-sized penis.
- Women with mild urinary incontinence.
- Women who will undergo a Vaginoplasty (surgical tightening procedure) of the outer (lower) half of the vagina/vaginal floor, but also have noticeable widening in the far inner (upper) vagina (where a surgical pelvic floor tightening procedure traditionally cannot reach), which frequently occurs with a coexisting problem of occasional involuntary loss of urine, and who wish to avoid an in-hospital general anesthesia, which is sometimes risky for upper-vaginal repair.
- Post-menopausal women with dry, atrophic vaginal tissues.
- Women with only modest vaginal laxity and decent musculature, who wish to avoid a surgical procedure.
No Post Treatment Downtime!
The procedure is essentially painless and has no downtime. Clients are able to return to their normal activity immediately. The only restriction is for 3 days post treatment to prevent sexual activity.
How Long It Last?
FemiLift works by stimulating collagen formation in the vagina and it last at least 2-3 years or more, while the atrophic elasticity effects are ongoing with no need for further treatments. FemiLift requires three treatments over a Twelve-week time period and especially with a “touchup” after one year, the tightening and continence effects are experienced. We all continue to age, collagen breaks down, so to keep the collagen stimulated yearly only makes sense a recommendation for a once a year maintenance treatment if the patient feels like the results and symptoms have changed.
For more data on femilift including clinical studies please see: http://www.suddenlyslimmer.com 602-952-8446 Walk-In Welcome near by Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall