LIP AUGMENTATION – LIP INJECTION:
Whether you’ve lost volume in your lips as you age or desire fuller lips for a more proportional face, here the steps that you can do to achieve a full Lip Augmentation:
- Lip augmentation creates fuller, plumper lips and reduces fine wrinkles around the mouth. Full, luscious lips have always been sought after, regardless of age. The procedure aims to enhance the volume and shape of your lips. Lip augmentation doesn’t just affect your pout — fuller lips can also help to reduce the noticeability of small wrinkles around the mouth too.
- While lip augmentation can change the shape of your lips somewhat, it will not likely take you from very thin, straight lips to an extremely full cupid’s bow. Also, most lip augmentation procedures are temporary, lasting anywhere from six months to several years. This means if you’re happy with your results you can be prepared to make return visits to your Med Spa doctor to maintain your desired look. Lip augmentation can improve your lips’ appearance by making slight alterations in shape, structure and volume. For example, if you have a thin upper lip and a full bottom lip, your Med Spa doctor to be able to enhance your top lip such that your lips appear more proportional.
- Newest Revolutionary Filler: Juvederm Volbella is a revolutionary NEW Lip Filler from Allergan, the makers of BOTOX® , Juvederm Ultra and Voluma that can last for up to 12 months for the mid-face and has much lower downtime than other lip fillers! Made from Hyaluronic Acid using patented Vycross™ technology, Volbella is designed to be soft, smooth, long lasting and have a greater lift capacity than many other lip fillers on the market.
- In addition its unique technology Juverderm Volbella last longer than other dermal and lip fillers allowing it to absorb less water and therefore reduce the amount of swelling that can occur in the lips compared to traditional dermal and lip fillers such as Restylane. After the injection, the lips often become a little swollen. This means that the result immediately after the treatment may not be the final result. The swelling typically resolves spontaneously within a couple of days. To achieve the result you want, it is recommended to have a touch-up treatment 8 months after the initial session. This will also add to the duration of the treatment effect. Lips are an important part of facial beauty. For many people, fuller and more sensuous lips come high on their wish list. These can be created using Dermal Filler. A simple, safe, now with the 12 months dermal filler treatment Volbella can add volume and definition which can enhance small, thin lips. The procedure can also balance out asymmetric lips or reduce the appearance of those fine, vertical lines. Volbella Virtually PainFree Lip Filler – This latest innovation also has built in painkilling lidocaine anaesthetic to make the injection procedure as painfree for the patient as possible. Juvederm Volbella can be injected using super thin needles or micro-cannulas reducing the risks of bruising and hence downtime. Study results showed that Volbella provides an aesthetic treatment for the lips that offers benefits to both the patient and physician. With long-lasting duration and ease of injection and along with a good safety profile, Volbella delivers a smooth, natural-looking result, which is important when treating the lips and perioral – mouth area.
- The procedure: Dermal filler is injected at precise locations into your skin. The doctor will then massage to smooth the product. During the procedure, you are fully awake. You will be given a mirror to hold to enable you to see the results as the doctor completes the treatment.
- Post treatment: You should avoid touching or applying make-up on the treated area for 6 hours in order to prevent infection. Specific post treatment instructions will be given to you on the day of your treatment by the doctor. The results are immediate and last up to 12 months. As the results are relatively adjustments can be made as your face changes over time and you will always retain a natural look.
- Not everyone may be a candidate for undergoing lip augmentation procedures. Some examples of patients who may not benefit or who A history of conditions that may affect the lip augmentation’s success, including diabetes, lupus, connective disorders or blood clotting disorders. For women considering a dermal filler treatment in their lips, a good quality consultation with a qualified medical aesthetic practitioner, using a high quality product, can help them to achieve an enhanced, natural-looking smile. A clinical study showed that JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA® with Lidocaine is well tolerated and has been demonstrated to provide a smooth and natural improvement in lip fullness that lasts for up to one year. In addition, the treatment is associated with high patient satisfaction, with 86% of patients reporting maintained improvement in the look and feel of their lips after 9 months and 57% of patients still reporting maintained improvement after one year.