We are very happy to announce that we are now offering Med Spa Treatments! Botox and Dermal Fillers; Perlane, Restylane, Radiesse, Juvederm for the treatment of fine line and wrinkles.
by using Botox. All injectables are performed by physician who has years of experience in cosmetic esthetics.
Your skin is made of two layers, with supporting columns holding them apart. The area in-between includes the clear-jelly like substance Hyaluronic Acid. While young, the Hyaluronic acid is in abundance. As you grow older, the acid between these layers diminishes, and the skin somewhat caves, causing a wrinkle along the line. The wrinkle would be gone if you filled that area back up with the Hyaluronic Acid jelly-like substance. That’s where Dermal fillers come in.
Dermal Fillers are injected into the skin to replace Hyalurnic Acid that has dissipated over time. Dermal fillers differ in consistency and the type is chosen by the medical professional based on the area/areas being treated.
The fillers are injected into the skin with a very thin needle. It is injected into the area, and restores the natural volumes underneath the wrinkle. The wrinkle is now lifted up and smoothed out. All of this takes about 30 minutes, leaves no marks or scars, and the results can be seen immediately.
Time between injections is typically 6 to 12 months.
Facial lines and features that can be corrected using these hyaluronic acid fillers are:
- Worry lines that run across the forehead (forehead lines)
- Crow’s feet at the corner of the eyes (periorbital lines)
- Frown lines that run between the eyebrows (glabellar lines)
- Smoker’s lines which are vertical lines on the mouth (perioral lines)
- Marionette lines at the corner of the mouth (oral commissures)
- Deep smile lines that run from side of the nose to corners of the mouth (nasolabial furrows)
- Cheek depressions
- Redefining lip border
- Acne scars
- Some facial scars
It’s time that you take action to start looking your best. Call today to book your first session!