Phoenix | Scottsdale Laser Hair Removal Pre + Post-Care Arizona
Before your Laser Hair Removal Service:
• Please shave area to be treated before your appointment.
• Do not pluck, wax, use a depilatory or undergo electrolysis in the areas you wish to treat for 6 weeks prior to your laser hair removal service.
• Avoid any UV exposure to the areas to be treated for 4 weeks prior to treatment.
• Avoid slef-tanning products for 4 weeks prior to treatment.
• If you have taken Accutane in the last 6 months, please let us know as laser hair removal may not be right for you. This medication can make your skin more susceptible to damage from the laser.
After Your Laser Hair Removal
• Some redness and swelling in the area is normal after your treatment and it may feel similar to a sunburn.
• Avoid applying irritants (glycolics, retinoids etc>0 to the treated area for 7 days after treatment.
• Apply sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher to the treated area for 6 weeks.
• Keep area clean and wash gently, do not use very hot water.
• Do not use deodorant or antiperspirant for 24-48 hour after underarms laser hair removal.
Laser Hair Removal Contraindications
You should not receive this service if:
• Your are pregnant or breastfeeding
• You have a history of herpes simplex virus at the area to be treated.
• We cannot treat areas with tattoos or permanent make-up
Sign up Now for our newsletter for your chance to WIN
$100 Spa Gift Card !
Be sure to click "LIKE" for your chance to win weekly giveaways
Scottsdale | Tempe | Mesa | Chandler | Phoenix
Suddenly Slimmer Day Spa
& Med Spa Has Been Serving Arizona Since
1988! Voted Best Day Spa By Arizona
Republic Newspaper! Offering The Best
Pampering, Anti-Aging, Slimming, Wellness and
Detox Services in Phoenix Arizona!