The 10 favorite procedures for men!
- Botox: It takes 10 minutes and you can naturally relax frown lines, crow’s feet and forehead wrinkles for three to four months. Dynamic wrinkles occur when we use our facial muscles to smile or frown and can be treated using Botox to block the nerve impulses that cause activity and, therefore, lines. As far as a bulky jaw is concerned, Botox can be used to make it slimmer. Botox is able to block impulses, which are sent to muscles via nerves. The doctor can use Botox injections in small doses, where facial muscles are very active in order to make the jawline chiseled.
2. Fillers: Fillers like Juvederm Voluma and Restylane can be used to replace volume lost due to aging in the cheeks, nasolabial folds and marionette lines. They last one to three years. Juvederm VOLUMA XC was developed to be smoother than other HA fillers, making it easier to inject and resulting in a smooth, natural look and feel. Juvederm Voluma XC, natural-looking results.
- Laser Hair Removal: Get rid of unwanted hair on the back, face, legs and arms in 15 mintues using Painless Alma Laser. The next generation, award-winning Soprano ICE Laser Hair Removal System! Soprano ICE Laser Hair Removal is, everything you asked for in laser hair removal. PAIN-FREE, WORKS FOR ALL SKIN COLORS, EVEN TANNED SKIN! No need to stay out of the sun!
- Volbella – Lip Augmentaton – Lip Injection to volumize your Lips. Volbella can give you the plump lips you’ve always wanted! Whether your lips were naturally thin or full, JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA can be used to enhance lip shape or restore lost fullness; and is great for fine lines around the mouth. It’s also the only facial filler clinically proven to last up to 12 months in the lips with a single treatment.
5. IPL Photofacial: Broken capillaries and sun spots on the face around the nose and hands can be treated with IPL (intense pulsed light). Post-Photo Facial discomfort is almost nonexistent. After treatment with most light systems, the treated skin may appear a little flushed and capillaries may seem to be more visible. The flushed look soon fades away, and the capillaries appear to vanish, leaving the skin looking younger. It’s that simple.
- Hydrafacial: This new-generation “microdermabrasion” leaves your skin clean and hydrated. Hydrafacial MD is a non-invasive, multistep treatment that combines the benefits of next-level hydradermabrasion, a chemical peel, painless extractions and special delivery of Antioxidants, Hyaluronic Acid, Peptides. It does all of this in one quick treatment that delivers real results without downtime or irritation.
- Laser Vein Removal: Men get unsightly veins on their legs too! This treatment gets rid of them. Are spider veins bugging you? Our innovative laser vein removal treatment zaps leg and facial vascular lesions, spider veins and broken vessels with phenomenal success. Varicose Veins Laser Removal Treatment;| Varicose veins are usually easily diagnosed by their enlarged, swollen, lumpy, bumpy or twisted appearance. The veins are most commonly found on the legs or feet and may be blue or dark purple in color.
- IV Vitamin Therapy: This will help you overcome your energy deficiencies and improve your overall health. Therapeutic Uses of B12 Vitamin-B12 (cobalamin): fatigue caused by megaloblastic anemia or pernicious anemia, paresthesias (prickling, tingling, and burning) of the hands and feet, weakness, low white blood cell and platelet counts, unsteadiness, confusion, loss of memory, moodiness, psychosis, reduces the risk for cardiovascular disease (along with B6 & B9).
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement: If low testosterone is causing you decreased muscle mass, low energy, difficulty sleeping at night and/or low libido, optimizing your hormone levels will help. bio-identical hormone is the macromolecule that has the exact same blue print and architecture as the naturally produced “invivo” (or within the body) hormone. They are manufactured in the lab to comply with exact molecular structure and are compounded organically by FDA approved compounding pharmacies. The typical bio-identical hormones as it relates to treatment are: Testosterone, Estrogen, and Progesterone.
- Nail Fungus Therapy: By using a quick laser treatment, we can repair the damage that has caused your nails to thicken, discolor, disfigure and split. After the nail grows out, it will become clear again. Laser Toenail Fungus Removal – During approximately 10-minute procedure, low-level lasers target toenail fungus with two different wavelengths to kill the fungus at the cellular level. The lasers target all five nails on the toe at one time while keeping the surrounding skin safe.
All procedure which necessitate NO DOWNTIME:
Source: http://www.suddenlyslimmer.com/coolsculpting-phoenix-scottsdale-az.html 602-952-8446 3313 East Indian School Road – Phoenix 85018 Walk-In Welcome!