Best Dermal Fillers in Phoenix
Featured in Phoenix Magazine Top Doctor
Whether you’re interested in addressing facial wrinkles and hollows or you want a non-invasive solution to enhance your lips, cheeks, chin, hands, or butt, dermal fillers can be the answer. Suddenly Slimmer Med Spa is proud to offer a wide range of dermal fillers and injectables for patients in Phoenix.
“Fillers are amazing. They’re painless and give immediate results. They make wrinkles disappear, creases less deep, and can give a more pronounced cheek. It begins with selecting the right filler for your needs and then injecting the right amount to get natural-looking results. That’s my job.” – Dannielli RN
What Are Dermal Fillers and Injectables?
Dermal fillers are injectables that restore lost volume, fill facial folds and wrinkles, or enhance the lips or buttocks. Most facial fillers last six to 18 months and are formulated with ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, hydroxylapatite, or poly-L-lactic acid. Not all injectables are fillers; botulinum toxin injectables like Botox® work by temporarily paralyzing nerves that are responsible for dynamic wrinkles like crow’s feet and forehead lines.
How Much Do Dermal Fillers Cost in Phoenix, AZ?
The cost of dermal fillers or injectables in Phoenix depends on which fillers will best help you achieve your goals and how many syringes you require, talent, artistry, the experience of your injector. To determine your individual cost, please call us to schedule a complimentary initial consultation with our medical professionals for a tailored treatment plan.
What Lip Injections Do You Offer?
Want to enhance your lips to make them fuller or more defined? Suddenly Slimmer Med Spa recommends the following lip fillers:
- Volbella® XC is recommended to smooth away vertical lines around the lips and give the lips natural-looking fullness
- Juvéderm Ultra Plus XC ® can be used to treat vertical lines below and above the lips or add volume and definition to the lips.
- Restylane Kysse® – is formulated specifically for the lips and it was the first FDA-approved lip filler that delivers smooth, natural-looking results.
What Makes Sculptra® Unique?
Sculptra® is a unique dermal filler formulated with poly-L-lactic acid, whereas most dermal fillers are formulated with hyaluronic acid (HA). This long-lasting filler can be used to treat deep folds and creases of the face, restore lost facial volume, and even augment the buttocks when used as butt injections. Once a series of treatments have been completed, Sculptra® is very long-lasting with results that last up to three years, whereas most fillers only last nine to 12 months.
What Facial Injectables and Dermal Fillers Are Available?
Suddenly Slimmer Med Spa offers a range of facial fillers and injectables, from dermal fillers for cheeks, chin, lips, hands, and butt-lift, and diminish acne scars to injectables to treat dynamic wrinkles.
- Botox® – This botulinum toxin injectable reduces the appearance of dynamic wrinkles and treats hyperhidrosis and migraines.
- Dysport® – This is a newer brand of botulinum toxin that works in the same way as Botox® to treat dynamic facial wrinkles.
- Xeomin – a purer form of botulinum toxin, offers potential benefits due to its reduced risk of causing irritation or allergic reactions. Made exclusively of the botulinum toxin, Xeomin is a neuromodulator used to reduce muscle activity to treat frown lines, forehead wrinkles, and much more.
- Juvederm Ultra: Juvederm Ultra XC restores lost facial volume to smooth mild to moderate nasolabial folds, smile lines, and marionette lines. It is also used for lip augmentation.
- Juvederm Ultra Plus XC: Juvederm Ultra Plus XC treats moderate to severe nasolabial folds, smile lines, and marionette lines. It is also used for lip enhancement. Juvederm Ultra Plus XC is compounded with lidocaine to minimize discomfort from the injection.
- Juvederm Voluma XC: Juvederm Voluma is the ideal product to add volume to cheeks, and chin, and restore lost facial volume. Voluma is designed for facial contouring, lifting the cheeks, improving facial sagging, and the appearance of jowls and facial hollows.
- Juvederm Vollure: Juvederm Vollure was created for the nasolabial folds with 18-month longevity for this dermal filler.
- Juvederm Volbella: Juvederm Volbella was created for a subtle enhancement of the lips, fine wrinkles, and under-eye hollows (tear troughs), for under-eye rejuvenation.
- Juvederm Volite: This is the first injectable treatment that provides clinically proven dermal hydration, after just one treatment. It works on improving overall skin quality, as it improves elasticity, hydration, and fine lines.
- Juvederm Volux: Juvederm Volux XC has been created specifically to treat the jawline. It can be used to treat severe loss of jawline definition, erase lower facial folds, reduce the appearance of jowls, and provide the ideal facial contour.
- Radiesse® – This unique calcium hydroxylapatite filler is designed to stimulate natural collagen production while smoothing away wrinkles.
- Kybella® – Kybella® is the only injectable approved by the FDA to treat fat deposits under the chin. Kybella® offers permanent results that develop over a period of weeks.
- Sculptra® – This poly-L-lactic acid filler offers results that last years by stimulating new collagen production to restore lost volume in the face and provide a natural butt lift.
- Find out more about Restylane
- Restylane Contour – Restylane Contour is a dermal filler designed for mid-face injection. Utilizing XpresHAn technology, it replenishes lost facial volume, enhances skin elasticity, and improves the facial contour and cheekbone prominence. Achieve a more youthful and natural appearance with restored cheekbone volume.
- Restylane Defyne – developed with XpresHan technology, is specifically designed to address deep wrinkles along the nasolabial folds and around the mouth, while also correcting mild to moderate chin recession. This advanced dermal filler boasts a thicker gel compared to Restylane Refyne, ensuring optimal results for deeper wrinkles and a longer-lasting effect of up to one year.
- Restylane Refyne – Restylane Refyne incorporates the innovative XpresHan technology, harnessing the power of cross-linking, to effectively address mild to moderate laugh lines around the mouth, marionette lines that extend down the chin and overall facial wrinkles. With a thinner and more flexible gel formulation, Restylane Refyne offers optimal results in the erasure of moderate lines and wrinkles while allowing for a natural range of facial expressions. Experience the long-lasting benefits of Restylane Refyne for up to one year.
- Restylane Lyft – known for its large particle size and firm gel, is an ideal choice for replenishing lost volume in the cheekbones and mid-face. This innovative treatment helps diminish facial hollows, sculpt the cheeks, and restore youthful contours. Not only does Restylane Lyft deliver long-lasting results for up to an entire year, but it can also be effectively utilized for hand rejuvenation, providing a voluminous and more youthful appearance to your hands.
- Restylane Kysse – a hyaluronic acid filler crosslinked with BDDE, is specifically designed for natural-looking lip enhancement. This versatile filler not only adds fullness and symmetry to the lips but also refines their contour and diminishes fine lines around the mouth. By seamlessly integrating with the lips, Restylane Kysse allows patients to enjoy plump, well-defined lips while preserving their expressive capabilities.
- Restylane Eyelight – the latest addition to the Restylane family of dermal fillers and Skinboosters, was recently approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on June 5th, 2023. This hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler utilizes advanced crosslinking and innovative NASHA technology to address the issue of under-eye hollows and combat the appearance of dark circles caused by volume loss. What sets Restylane Eyelight apart is its unique approval for injection in the tear trough area, where it effectively restores lost volume, providing long-lasting and natural-looking results.
Slimmer Med Spa has over 30 years of experience in the medical Aesthetics field! We ranked in the TOP 500 of 50,000+ Allergan Accounts! That makes us in the top 1% in the nation and a BLACK DIAMOND Level Status Allergan provider! Being in Allergan’s Top 500 is like winning an OSCAR in the aesthetics industry & we’re so proud to put Phoenix, Arizona in that spotlight! What does this status mean to you? It means you are being treated by the most experienced injectors, this title is awarded to leaders in the medical aesthetics field who demonstrate a commitment to the highest level of patient care according to Allergan standards — which we do. Less than 1% of all medical aesthetic practices ever reach this status; so, yeah, it’s a pretty big deal — and we’re very proud to provide this level of stellar service for you. (Allergan is the maker of Botox, Juvederm, Volbella, Voluma, Vollure Dermal Filler, Coolsculpting, SkinMedica, Kybella, and Diamond Glow).
Facial fillers and injectables are one of the most popular cosmetic treatments because they deliver stunning results without invasive surgery or downtime. Suddenly Slimmer Med Spa is proud to offer the best dermal fillers on the market to help you achieve your aesthetic goals. Contact us today to schedule a consultation; we welcome patients in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Arizona, and all over the United States.