Botox is one of the most popular cosmetic treatments available, administered to over 7 million individuals in more than 70 countries. Our professionals in Phoenix, can assist you with the benefits of Botox to relax forehead wrinkles, and crow’s feet, and lift fallen eyebrows (Botox BrowLift) among many other imperfections that Botox is able to correct. Some of those imperfections can start as early as 30!
Botox contains a neuromuscular blocking ability that once injected in a very specific point in the forehead, and other parts of your face can relax those tiny little muscles and by doing so, it will relax those muscles, in 3 to 15 days in the area injected, providing that once again desirable youthful look… As an added health benefit, Botox can also stop the occurrence of migraine headaches, excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis); Jaw tension, and Muscle spasms or, flip your lips for a more sensual look.
Therefore, Botox is one of the most popular cosmetic treatments available for Mem and Women. It has been administered to over 7 million individuals in more than 70 countries. The treatment applications for Botox are wide-ranging and our Doctors and nurses offer patients BOTOX injections typically to reduce the appearance of those facial wrinkles on the forehead, between the brows, and around the eyes, and more.
WHAT IS BOTOX?
Botox Cosmetic is a purified protein, commonly called botulinum toxin type A. The effects of Botox were first studied in the 1960s. In 1989, the FDA gave clearance for the botulinum type to treat muscle spasms. FDA clearance for cosmetic use was granted in 2002 and millions of patients have been treated since then.
HOW MUCH BOTOX COST?
Botox is usually around $13 dollars per unit, but it may vary. Currently, we are running a special $12.25 unit (30 units minimum). So, at $12.25 per unit, if you need 30 units to treat forehead creases, the cost would be $367.50. For safety reasons, beware of unqualified physicians who charge less than average. Also when considering cost, keep in mind that if you receive regular Botox treatments, you eventually will need 3-4 treatments per year to keep up your refreshed appearance.
Become a Diamond Club Member, and receive 10% off the reg. Botox price! Plus, receive one complimentary treatment per month and incredible savings on Dermal Fillers, Laser Treatments, and other treatments! Ask one of our spa coordinators about our Club Membership. Visit our monthly specials page to view more deals.
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT BOTOX? CALL US 602-952-8446 | BOOK ONLINE
HOW MUCH BOTOX WILL I NEED?
The right amount of BOTOX® is not the same for everyone. The exact number of units for full treatment is customized for each individual person. A number of factors, including your gender, areas you would like to treat, the natural strength of your facial muscles, and other factors influence the amount of BOTOX® you will need.
DOES BOTOX INJECTION HURT?
Our patients say the treatment feels no worse than an insect bite. While we typically do not administer anesthesia for a Botox treatment, you can add the ProNox aesthetic system to any aesthetic treatments that will minimize any discomfort and anxiety during your aesthetic procedure. We use ProNox for many other treatments such as Co2, Pixel treatments for comfortability.
HOW LONG DO BOTOX RESULTS LAST?
Botox will take effect approximately 3 to 14 days for the full result after the procedure and last anywhere, depending on the individual lifestyle from 3-6 months.
CAN WE COMBINE BOTOX WITH OTHER PROCEDURES?
It’s not uncommon to use Botox in combination with a dermal filler such as Juvederm. People have referred to such combination treatments as a “liquid facelift.”
Botox complications have most often been associated with non-cosmetic treatments and unqualified practitioners. Possible side effects include headache, nausea, flu-like symptoms, redness or pain at the injection site, and droopy eyelids.
BOTOX CAN BE USED FOR:
- Wrinkle Reduction: Botox is commonly used to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, particularly on the forehead, between the eyebrows (glabellar lines), and around the eyes (crow’s feet).
- Frown Lines: Botox can soften and smooth frown lines, also known as “11 lines,” that appear between the eyebrows.
- Forehead Lines: Botox injections can help minimize horizontal lines and wrinkles on the forehead.
- Crow’s Feet: Botox is often used to address the fine lines that develop at the corners of the eyes, commonly known as crow’s feet.
- Bunny Lines: These are lines that appear on the sides of the nose when smiling or scrunching the nose. Botox can help soften these lines.
- Gummy Smile: Botox injections can reduce the appearance of a gummy smile by relaxing the muscles that lift the upper lip when smiling.
- Drooping Brow: Botox can be strategically injected to lift and shape the eyebrows, addressing issues such as brow ptosis.
- Chin Dimpling: Botox can be used to reduce the appearance of dimples or wrinkles on the chin.
- Neck Bands: Botox injections in the neck area can help soften the appearance of vertical neck bands.
- Jawline Contouring: Botox injections can provide subtle jawline contouring by relaxing the muscles responsible for a square jaw appearance.
- Excessive Sweating (Hyperhidrosis): Botox can be used to treat excessive sweating in areas such as the armpits, palms, and feet.
- Migraine Treatment: Botox is approved for the treatment of chronic migraines by targeting specific muscle groups in the head and neck.
- TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint) Issues: Botox injections can help alleviate symptoms of jaw clenching, teeth grinding, and TMJ disorders.
- Brow Lift: Botox injections can provide a subtle lift to the eyebrows, enhancing the appearance of the eyes and forehead.
- Lip Lines: Botox injections can help smooth vertical lip lines, often referred to as “smoker’s lines.”
- Depressor Anguli Oris (DAO) Muscle: Botox can be used to lift the corners of the mouth, reducing the appearance of a downturned mouth.
- Chin Softening: Botox injections can help soften and relax an overly prominent or dimpled chin.
- Nasal Tip Lift: Botox injections can create a slight lift in the nasal tip, enhancing the appearance of the nose.
BOTOX NEAR ME: WHY CHOOSE SUDDENLY SLIMMER MED SPA
Suddenly Slimmer Medspa is the leading provider of BOTOX in Phoenix, with Allergan products under the supervision of our Medical Director, Dr. Brit FerrellMD, and administered by Master Certified Injectors, Dr. Jeffers, Dannielli RN, and Kent RN, boasting 20 years of combined experience.
At Suddenly Slimmer Medspa, our team of experts offers cosmetic injections using Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, and other high-quality facial fillers, such as Juvederm, Voluma, Vollure, Volbella, Volux, Restylane, Kysse Filler and more. Our skilled cosmetic injectors, Dr. Jeffers and RNs Dannielli and Kent, are committed to delivering the highest standard of care and treatment. With micro-droplet precision, we achieve the most naturally youthful and beautiful-looking results possible, tailored specifically for you.
As renowned BOTOX Phoenix providers, Dr. Jeffers, NMD, Master Certified Injector, Dannielli RN, and Kent RN’s expert opinions have been solicited by numerous major news outlets and publications including Phoenix Fox 10 News, Good Morning Arizona 3TV, Channel 15 News, Channel 12 News, Phoenix Magazine, and many other mainstream media outlets.
“Black Diamond” Certification
Suddenly Slimmer Med Spa earned a “Black Diamond” certification from Allergan, the manufacturer of Botox
The Black Diamond is awarded to leaders in the medical aesthetics field who demonstrate a commitment to the highest level of patient care according to Allergan standards — which we do.
Less than 1% of all medical aesthetic practices ever reach this status; so, yeah, it’s a pretty big deal — and we’re very proud to provide this level of stellar service for you.
If you’re getting married soon be sure to schedule a Bridal Skin Consultation.
We Only Use Genuine Botox ®
We only inject authentic BOTOX®. There are a couple of ways to check for authenticity:
- There is a holographic film on the vial ensuring Allergan product authenticity
- “ALLERGAN” should appear within the rainbow lines
Watch the quick video (22 seconds) video below so you’ll know if you’re getting genuine Botox
Featured in PHOENIX magazine’s Top Doctors issue!
“Great place! I got an awesome promotion last year in September, where they allowed me to pre-pay for my Botox for a whole year at the lowest price possible so I have a Botox bank, and this way it is actually pretty affordable.
I love the outcome and the procedure lasts me about 3-4 months. Stacy is great and I go in and out in less than 15min. The spa has a great atmosphere and everyone is very experienced and friendly”
Anna R. – Phoenix, AZ (*results may vary)
“I’ve been to other cosmetic offices to get Botox and Juvederm, and can say that Dannielli RN at Suddenly Slimmer Med Spa is the best. Dannielli RN and the rest of the medical staff are polite and professional, and they have the best prices in Phoenix..”
Debi S. – Scottsdale, AZ (*results may vary)
“This place is amaaaaazing! It’s almost a shame they won’t take tips for Botox Treatment because I always want to give them a big one. Sign up for their email list and you won’t believe the deals you get on Botox and fillers. It’s such a warm, relaxing environment – even if you’re having something like Botox done, you’ll leave in good spirits. By far, one of the best spots in Phoenix for Botox.”
Angela L. – Tempe, AZ (*results may vary)
***Please be aware that with any wellness program, individual results may vary.
Searches related to Botox: botox in Phoenix, botox near me, botox near me prices, botox before and after, med spa near me, botox mesa az, botox chandler, botox specials gilbert az
3313 E. Indian School Rd. Phoenix, AZ 85018
Our professionals care and understand your vision, and have the skill and artistry to produce natural-looking, beautiful results, and a smoother appearance.