WHAT TO EXPECT:
• Vacuum pressure draws tissue into an applicator cup between cooling panels, this may cause sensations of deep pulling, tugging + pinching in the area being treated.
• You also may experience intense stinging, tingling, aching or cramping. These sensations generally subside as the area becomes numb.
• You may feel a sense of nausea or dizziness as your body naturally warms + sensation returns to your treatment area.
• Bruising, swelling + tenderness in the treated area typically resolve within 1-2 weeks.
• AVOID anti-inflammatories for 72 hours following treatment.
DAYS following YOUR treatment:
• Your skin will have a numb feeling only to touch after your treatment that lasts 2-4 weeks. Your skin will return to normal no later than 4 weeks in most cases.
• You may start to see changes as early as three weeks after Coolsculpting + you will experience the most dramatic results after one to three months. Your body will continue naturally to process the injured fat cells from your body for approximately four months after your procedure.