The Top Best Non-Surgical Secrets to Ageing Perfectly:
- Botox – With real, noticeable results, no surgery and no recovery time, there are many reasons why BOTOX ® Cosmetic has been chosen by millions of women and their doctors. Botox is the brand name of a one of a class of products known as neuromodulators. The goal of neuromodulators is to stop muscles from moving. The main ingredient is botulinum toxin. BOTOX ® Cosmetic may be the one for you. The substance is injected around facial muscles to reduce signs of crow’s feet, frown lines and forehead lines. When the Botox wears off, usually in four to six months, your skin will be back where you started with lines and wrinkles in the same place. To maintain its benefits, you’ll need to come back several times per year.
- Dermal Filler: Sculptra advanced face rejuvenation, a specific product. It is not exactly filler like hyaluronic acid products Restylane, Juvederm. Sculptra is a “volumizer” and a global skin treatment. The Only dermal filler that helps to grow your own Collagen and last up to 2 years. Sculptra Aesthetic works to replace lost collagen in a series of treatments administered by a Sculptra Aesthetic trained doctor or registered nurse. On average, three injection sessions are needed over a period of a few months. The number of injection sessions and the number of injections per session vary from person to person. Within the deep dermis, your skin’s structure is reinforced as Sculptra Aesthetic where the collagen structure provides a foundation that gradually restores the look of fullness of your shallow to deep facial wrinkles and folds that has been depleted over time. Sculptra Aesthetic is different because it gradually and subtly corrects these facial wrinkles. This can provide a refined, more youthful looking appearance that can last more than two years. Safety and effectiveness of Sculptra Aesthetic have not been evaluated in areas other than nasolabial wrinkles and folds in clinical trials.
- Lip Augmentation: Juvéderm® VOLBELLA® – With lip enhancement now one of the top uses of injectable dermal fillers, this product was specifically designed to allow doctors to sculpt an enhanced lip shape for their patients with very precise and accurate control over a super-fine needle. Volbella – The gel lip filler formulation was especially designed to be smooth in use, ensuring that it feels soft and natural in the lips. Juvéderm® VOLBELLA® is can help to improve and enhance the lips in a number of ways:
• juvederm volbella logofill in lip lines
• smooth away smokers’ lines
• add volume for a more attractive lip shape
• address imbalance between top and bottom lip
• sculpt the lips to achieve an aesthetic result e.g. Cupid’s bow, fuller lips
• treat down-turned mouth or marionette lines
• provide hydration and moisture due to the hyaluronic acid, helping to improve dried out lips
filler injections are only done by skilled and experienced doctor who are trained in advanced techniques for excellent results with minimum discomfort or downtime.
- KYBELLA is the first and only injectable drug of its kind that has been FDA-approved for contouring and improving the appearance of submental fullness, including stubborn chin fat. Treatment with KYBELLA is tailored to meet each patient’s aesthetic goals for an improved chin profile. Kibella Injectios is liposuction without the surgery where we can achieve the desired effect of chin liposuction with a series of simple, non-surgical treatments. . During the treatment, the patient receives a number of injections in the targeted region, which takes about 30 minutes. After treatment is complete, the patient is asked to ice the treated area and take an over-the-counter pain reliever. The patients typically need two to three rounds of injections about 30 to 60 days apart to reach the desired effect. KYBELLA is a formulation of deoxycholic acid that mimics the same substance that is naturally produced by our bodies in order to help absorb fats. It works by destroying the tissue’s cell membrane when injected. By properly injecting KYBELLA into submental fat, the fat cells are destroyed. Once the cells have been destroyed they can never again store or accumulate fat.nce the cells have been destroyed they can never again store or accumulate fat. Kybella, a fat-melting injectable drug created by Kythera Biopharmaceuticals Inc.,
- Coolsculpting: Coolsculpting — the most popular cosmetic procedure of 2015 –This crowned non-surgical procedures is on the rise for different reasons. Many of us have certain spots we feel particularly self-conscious about, and these devices are made for just that. And the new MiniCool by Coolsculpting is the only ways to truly change under-chin by being able to kill to fat cells under the chin permanently. The price of coolsculpting compared with Liposuction is a fraction of the cost and without any down time. CoolSculpting relies on the lymphatic drainage system in your body to get rid of the crystallized fat cells. Although most patients see results in a few weeks, it may take several months for others. There have been no serious side effects reported with this procedure, but numbness, swelling and bruising can occur. In addition, it is important to note that the applicators are designed to target fat cells and leave surrounding tissue unharmed. A recent review of clinical data shows that CoolSculpting can help with body contouring and has become one of the most common cosmetic procedures. This noninvasive treatment relies on cooling technology to target pockets of fat. Unlike liposuction, you do not need anesthesia or a long hospital stay. The entire procedure can usually be performed in one to three hours, but follow-up visits are encouraged.This noninvasive treatment relies on cooling technology to target pockets of fat. Unlike liposuction, you do not need anesthesia or a long hospital stay. The entire procedure can usually be performed in one to three hours or less with the latest DualSculpting , but follow-up visits are encouraged, also the results can be permanent if one does not gain more weight that can compromise the removed fat areas by creating A New fat cells for the same area treated.
As more research continues to appear on the benefits of cryolipolysis, it is becoming a popular alternative to liposuction and other invasive surgical procedures. CoolSculpting helps reduce fat pockets without anesthesia or other drugs. It is an FDA approved treatment and has helped patients get rid of annoying fat deposits.