- Botox: It takes 10 minutes and you can naturally relax frown lines, crow’s feet and forehead wrinkles for three to four months. Dynamic wrinkles occur when we use our facial muscles to smile or frown and can be treated using Botox to block the nerve impulses that cause activity and, therefore, lines. As far as a bulky jaw is concerned, Botox can be used to make it slimmer. Botox is able to block impulses, which are sent to muscles via nerves. The doctor can use Botox injections in small doses, where facial muscles are very active in order to make the jawline chiseled.
2. Fillers: Fillers like Juvederm Voluma and Restylane can be used to replace volume lost due to aging in the cheeks, nasolabial folds and marionette lines. They last one to three years. Juvederm VOLUMA XC was developed to be smoother than other HA fillers, making it easier to inject and resulting in a smooth, natural look and feel. Juvederm Voluma XC, natural-looking results.
- Laser Hair Removal: Get rid of unwanted hair on the back, face, legs and arms in 15 mintues using Painless Alma Laser. The next generation, award-winning Soprano ICE Laser Hair Removal System! Soprano ICE Laser Hair Removal is, everything you asked for in laser hair removal. PAIN-FREE, WORKS FOR ALL SKIN COLORS, EVEN TANNED SKIN! No need to stay out of the sun!
- Volbella – Lip Augmentaton – Lip Injection to volumize your Lips. Volbella can give you the plump lips you’ve always wanted! Whether your lips were naturally thin or full, JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA can be used to enhance lip shape or restore lost fullness; and is great for fine lines around the mouth. It’s also the only facial filler clinically proven to last up to 12 months in the lips with a single treatment.
5. IPL Photofacial: Broken capillaries and sun spots on the face around the nose and hands can be treated with IPL (intense pulsed light). Post-Photo Facial discomfort is almost nonexistent. After treatment with most light systems, the treated skin may appear a little flushed and capillaries may seem to be more visible. The flushed look soon fades away, and the capillaries appear to vanish, leaving the skin looking younger. It’s that simple.
- Hydrafacial: This new-generation “microdermabrasion” leaves your skin clean and hydrated. Hydrafacial MD is a non-invasive, multistep treatment that combines the benefits of next-level hydradermabrasion, a chemical peel, painless extractions and special delivery of Antioxidants, Hyaluronic Acid, Peptides. It does all of this in one quick treatment that delivers real results without downtime or irritation.
- Laser Vein Removal: Men get unsightly veins on their legs too! This treatment gets rid of them. Are spider veins bugging you? Our innovative laser vein removal treatment zaps leg and facial vascular lesions, spider veins and broken vessels with phenomenal success. Varicose Veins Laser Removal Treatment;| Varicose veins are usually easily diagnosed by their enlarged, swollen, lumpy, bumpy or twisted appearance. The veins are most commonly found on the legs or feet and may be blue or dark purple in color.
- IV Vitamin Therapy: This will help you overcome your energy deficiencies and improve your overall health. Therapeutic Uses of B12 Vitamin-B12 (cobalamin): fatigue caused by megaloblastic anemia or pernicious anemia, paresthesias (prickling, tingling, and burning) of the hands and feet, weakness, low white blood cell and platelet counts, unsteadiness, confusion, loss of memory, moodiness, psychosis, reduces the risk for cardiovascular disease (along with B6 & B9).
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement: If low testosterone is causing you decreased muscle mass, low energy, difficulty sleeping at night and/or low libido, optimizing your hormone levels will help. bio-identical hormone is the macromolecule that has the exact same blue print and architecture as the naturally produced “invivo” (or within the body) hormone. They are manufactured in the lab to comply with exact molecular structure and are compounded organically by FDA approved compounding pharmacies. The typical bio-identical hormones as it relates to treatment are: Testosterone, Estrogen, and Progesterone.
- Nail Fungus Therapy: By using a quick laser treatment, we can repair the damage that has caused your nails to thicken, discolor, disfigure and split. After the nail grows out, it will become clear again. Laser Toenail Fungus Removal – During approximately 10-minute procedure, low-level lasers target toenail fungus with two different wavelengths to kill the fungus at the cellular level. The lasers target all five nails on the toe at one time while keeping the surrounding skin safe.
All procedure which necessitate NO DOWNTIME:
Source: http://www.suddenlyslimmer.com/coolsculpting-phoenix-scottsdale-az.html 602-952-8446 3313 East Indian School Road – Phoenix 85018 Walk-In Welcome!
Botox and Dysport – Still the most popular injection on the market; Botox is the number one cosmetic procedure of since 2008, plus Dysport hath they are a therapeutic muscle relaxing agent that works to smooth skin for a younger look and feel. Normal muscle movement, over time, can cause fine lines and wrinkles. By relaxing these muscles, the skin will not be able to shift and therefore the skin will remain smooth and wrinkle free.
KYBELLA – “Miracle Injection” – Allergan Product: Kybella, the only FDA-approved injectable treatment for permanently destroying fat cells under the chin. “Fat under the chin, known as a double chin, isn’t only an aging issue. Often, young people have unwanted fat under their chins, which takes away from their profiles. It’s something that is cosmetically troublesome to many adults, and may not go away with diet and exercise. Kybella is a very different approach for treating that fat. It’s not liposuction, which involves suctioning the area. Nor is it a device that delivers laser, ultrasonic or radiofrequency energy to the area. Rather, Kybella is an injectable medicine, deoxycholic acid, which is a naturally-occurring molecule in the body. When injected into fat under the chin, during an in-office procedure, it begins the process of destroying localized fat cells for good.
- Allergan offers the famous Dermal Fillers Classic: Juvederm Ultra XC, Juvederm Ultra Plus and New and more advanced brand with JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC injectable gel instantly adds volume to the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss in adults over 21. JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC is injected into the areas of facial tissue where moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds occur, lasting up to 18 months with optimal treatment and JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC adds volume to the lips and smooths vertical lip lines adding smoother and natural looks for Lip Augmentation. And the latest JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC is that it was shown to last up to 18 months from the initial or touch-up injection in a majority of subjects, which is the longest lasting result shown in a clinical study in the nasolabial folds. Juvéderm Vollure XC is formulated with proprietary Vycross technology, which blends different molecular weights of hyaluronic acid, contributing to the gel’s duration, according to the company. Restylane Defyne – Restylane Defyne is one of the newest additions to the Restylane family of HA dermal fillers. In Europe, the product is known as Emervel. Having Restylane Defyne at Suddenly Slimmer Med Spa in Phoenix with Dr. Jeffers is for the correction of moderate to severe deep facial wrinkles and folds, such as the nasolabial folds or the smile lines. Defyne is meant to plump and fill deep-set lines. Restylane Defyne offers a solution for deep wrinkles or to replace lost volume under the skin. Defyne is ideal for use on deep nose to mouth lines (nasolabial folds) and sad mouth lines (marionette lines). This product contains a local anesthetic lidocaine for improved comfort during your treatment.
- Galderma offers the Restylane used to smooth away wrinkles and fine line, create fuller and more accentuated lips, and adding facial volume and contour. Plus the newest line Restylane Silk is designed to provide precise lip shaping and line control, resulting in silkier, smoother lips and natural-looking results and Restylane Lyft is specifically designed to add fullness to the cheeks and midface area, which can result in a natural-looking appearance, indicated for implantation into the deep dermis to superficial subcutis for the correction of moderate to severe facial folds and wrinkles, such as nasolabial folds, and for subcutaneous to supraperiosteal implantation for cheek augmentation and correction of age-related midface contour deficiencies in patients over the age of 21.
Source: http://www.suddenlyslimmer.com/html/spa_facials.asp?CategoryID=321&id=3 602-952-8446 Walk-In Welcome – 3313 East Indian School Road 85018
Micro-Needling… It’s been dubbed the fountain of youth treatment by beauty insiders because it’s the revolutionary, new skin tightening procedure. Micro-Needling will firm sagging skin around the jawline, neck and eyes – but that’s not all; because the treatment kills off the bacteria that causes spots and minimizes the activity of oil glands in the skin, it also helps to reduce acne – leaving you with younger, cleaner skin. Microneedling involves using a mechanized device to make thousands of miniscule needle punctures in the outermost layers of the skin. By precisely controlling the depth, spacing, frequency, and pattern of these needle pricks, the Micro-Needling Treatment stimulates your body to make more collagen in the areas where it needs it the most.
Collagen and elastin are the predominant components of the skin and arranged in a regular lattice formation. Collagen provides the skin with tensile strength and elastin provides skin with good snap back or recoil. With age collagen and elastin decrease and they lose their geometric lattice formation accounting for reduced strength and less elasticity. Micro-Needling treatment inflicts multiple micro pin pricks in the skin using needles, up to a depth of 2mm, penetrating the important layers of the skin. This results in micro injuries to the skin that are not visible. The skin is deceived into initiating a wound healing response. This ultimately results in increased collagen and elastin and rearrangement of the lattice. This yields improvement in skin appearance, strength and elasticity. Hence Micro-Needling is also known as a form of collagen induction therapy. It’s touted as a mini facelift that can treat skin imperfections from acne scars and stretch marks to lax skin and wrinkles, has virtually no down time and a price tag that’s within reach.
Microneedling Therapy also called Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT), and Percutaneous (through the skin) Collagen Induction (PCI), is a minimally invasive skin-rejuvenation procedure that involves the use of the MD Needle Pen.
The mechanical action of the pen allows the needles to puncture the skin and create a controlled injury at a specific depth. Each puncture creates a channel that triggers the bodies natural healing process to fill these micro wounds by producing new collagen and elastin in the papillary dermis. In addition, new capillaries are formed for improved blood supply. With Microneedling, the top layer of the skin is parted without being damaged, leaving the skin intact. It does not “burn” your skin like peels or more invasive lasers. The needle penetration depth can be adjusted from 0.25mm to 2.50mm into the skin depending on the area of the body and the skin condition being treated. Using skin needling consistently will trigger the bodies repair process until the desired level of skin rejuvenation is achieved.
Microneedling results in the production of new collagen and elastin, improvement in skin tone and texture, firmness as well as reduction in scars, pore size, and stretch marks.
What Micro-Needling Can Treat:
Acne Scars – Fine Lines & Moderate wrinkles – Skin Laxity – Pore Size – Texture, Tone, Color – Stretch Marks – Traumatic Scars – Photo Aging & Sun Damage – Hyperpigmentation & Hypopigmentation – Hair Loss – Drug Delivery
As amazing as collagen induction therapy with Microneedling is, its effect on your skin is best combined with synergistic and scientifically proven skin care products. Prescription strength retinol, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, ferulic acid, and titanium are medical-grade products that will improve your skin and make your microneedling results last longer. Microneedling makes your skin more permeable to absorption of medically active ingredients, so use of these products after your treatment is the best way to get great skin.
Source: http://www.suddenlyslimmer.com/micro-needling.html 602-952-8446 Walk-Ins welcome! 3313 East Indian School Phoenix, Arizona 85018
Lips are an important part of facial beauty. For many people, fuller and more sensuous lips come high on their wish list. These can be created using with simple, safe, temporary dermal filler treatment can add volume and definition which can enhance small, thin lips. The procedure can also balance out asymmetric lips or reduce the appearance of those fine, vertical lines. Dermal filler is injected at precise locations into your skin. The doctor will then massage to smooth the product. During the procedure, you are fully awake. You will be given a mirror to hold to enable you to see the results as the Doctor or Registered Nurse complete the treatment. Juvederm Volbella XC uses a filler called Vycross, which can be used for lip enhancement, to correct volume loss in the cheeks, and to smooth perioral rhytids, the lines and wrinkles that form around the mouth.
Collagen was once the most common substance used to plump the skin, but it’s not used as much today nor are fat injections. Besides Juvederm Vobella XC, there are several other fillers, all containing hyaluronic acid, or a similar substance. Once injected, the gel in the filler supports and shapes the tissues. The longevity of these products is variable and each individual may obtain a different result. A plan for regular follow-up treatments to maintain the initial result can be created for you. The treatment provides a long-lasting but not permanent result leaving you the option of refining your treatment in tune with changing taste and fashion.
Lip enhancement can be performed at many different areas of the lips:
- Vermilion border or lip outline – for creating definition, width and improve lipstick bleeding lines
- Lip augmentation targeting the fleshy part of the upper and lower lip – for volume, pout and fullness
- Cupids bow definition – adds definition and contouring
- Oral commissures or lines going down from the sides of the mouth – for a younger and happy look
- Marionette lines, sad lines from corner of lips downward – also known as puppet lines
- Philtrum ridges that go from the upper lip towards the nose can be made more defined.
- Perioral lines or fine vertical lines often due to smoking on the upper lip can be reduced
Each treatment is unique to each Med Spa client and is designed to ensure the lips still suit your face. Whether you want to enhance your natural lips for a plumper pout, or add some fullness back to lips that have become thinner and less defined with age, her expertly administered lip injections can give the client a perfect result. The lips gradually thin as we age, with atrophy of the soft tissues and underlying teeth. Younger people have plumper lips that often have a natural S-shape to their lips with a sharp vermillion border (junction between the skin and lips) and central cupid’s bow. Aging of the lips results in a loss of volume, curvature, loss of cupid’s bow and increased vertical lines. Facial aging of the lower third of the face includes volume loss of the cheeks and gravitational decent. The smile lines are called nasolabial folds and run from the side of the nose to the corner of the mouth.
Once injected the gel in the Lip filler supports and shapes the tissues. The procedure takes only 15 minutes to an hour. Injection sites are marked numbered, and then the drug is injected. The patient’s face may be puffy and numb, but that usually lasts less than a day. The result generally last between 6 to 12 months.
Source: http://www.suddenlyslimmer.com/html/spa_detail.asp?serviceId=443 602-952-8446 Walk-ins Welcome 3313 E. Indian School Road, Phoenix AZ. 85018
Juvederm Vollure XC: The latest FDA approved filler by Allergan the makers of Botox, Juvederm, Voluma, Volbella, Latisse, Kybella, CoolSculpting and SkinMedica! Vollure is a temporary facial filler that uses Allergan’s patented Vycross™ Technology. It’s used for the treatment of volume loss, facial contouring of the face and ‘static’ wrinkles in the nasolabial folds. Juvéderm Vollure XC is FDA-approved to use the Vycross technology in the nasolabial folds, which also happens to be the number-one dermal treatment area.
“What’s exciting about Juvéderm Vollure XC is that it was shown to last up to 18 months from the initial or touch-up injection in a majority of subjects, which is the longest-lasting result shown in a clinical study in the nasolabial folds. This development is major news for many patients who typically get nasolabial folds area treated with fillers, but are looking for a filler that can provide results in the area for a longer time period.
Micro-Needling (MicroNeedling): It is called the The New Facelift without going under the knife Micro-needling, also known as collagen induction therapy, is a minimally invasive, non surgical and non ablative procedure for skin rejuvenation. It involves the use of a micro-needling device to create controlled skin injury which in turn ‘helps the skin help itself’. Through the use of ultra-fine needles, it is able to trigger the body’s natural healing process, causing the generation of new collagen and elastin. The result can be healthier, smoother, younger-looking skin.
The adjustable depth of needle penetration is what allows MicroNeedling to be used for a variety of treatments. The method of controlled wounding prompts the body to return to the healing phase. It can also be used as an effective way to treat mild scars. The micro-needling technique breaks up the dense collagen fibers of scar tissue and repositions them, which can help to reduce the appearance of the scar. Skin needling provides results similar to laser resurfacing and chemical peels but at a fraction of the cost and with minimal downtime. Each fine needle punctures the skin and creates a tiny channel or micro-wound to the dermis. This controlled micro-injury triggers the body to stimulate fibroblasts and growth factors to fill these micro-wounds with the production of new collagen and elastin. Call us to schedule free consultation or book online SuddenlySlimmer.com
Micro-Blading (MicroBalding): Microblading is a semi-permanent brow treatment. It is perfect for replenishing lifeless, sparse or over-plucked brows, or for simply breathing life into lackluster arches, It’s also a great treatment if you’re experiencing hair loss or have been through chemo.The effects are expected to last between three and six months. Instead of a tattoo gun, a pen is used to draw on individual strokes, which mimic real brow hairs to create a natural-looking finish. Microblading is a techique of making brow hairstrokes by gently drawing a set of slightly curved needles through the epidermal and superficial dermal layer of the skin. Microblading is the new cosmetic phenomenon that has cut down women’s morning prep time since they can eliminate sketching in those perfect brows.This is a new and improved form of tattoo artistry, where pigment is implanted in the first layer of the skin with a manual handheld tool instead of a machine, which has a cleaner finish. Hair-like strokes do not go as deep as traditional permanent cosmetic procedures, creating very fine brow-like hairs, making this procedure the most natural procedure you can get to achieve your desired eyebrows.The treatment is almost pain-free, but a numbing cream is used on the area. This is ideal for those whose eyebrows have been over-plucked or those dealing with concerns that cause hair loss around that area. It produces hairs that are thinner than what comes about through semi-permanent make-up. The pigment will not change in its color either. The realistic and attractive looks will add something special and intriguing for all to watch for. The results can last up to 2 years and will require a ‘refresh’ boost normally between 18-24 months. The whole process of Microblading takes about an hour and the client will return around 6 weeks for a perfecting boost to implant more color and perfect the eyebrow shape if needed but not always necessary. The assorted options for eyebrow embroidery are particularly worthwhile to all people.
Restylane Lyft: is a new type of injectable hyaluronic acid gel used to correct volume loss and treat wrinkles in the face. It is the first and only FDA-approved filler to restore fullness to the cheeks and add volume to correct and smooth ‘smile lines’ (nasolabial folds). Restylane Lyft is a denser concetration of hyaluronic acid than Restylane. Restylane® Lyft is the newest product from Galderma, a leading manufacturer of cosmetics and medical products. Formerly known as Perlane®-L, Restylane® Lyft has been reconfigured to allow the physician to more carefully administer the necessary amount for each patient.
CoolSculpting involves the use of a small or large (or both, depending on which areas are being treated) paddle-like applicator attached to a hose that provides the cold. Regardless of size, each device has 2 panels with 3,000 sensors per side. A gel pad to help protect your skin is placed over the area being treated, and then the CoolSculpting device is applied and powered up. Once on, the applicator securely pulls up the area being treated between the two panels where it remains for the duration of the treatment. After a few minutes, you’ll begin to feel intense cold. Don’t be surprised if the cold rush is accompanied by stinging, tingling, aching, or a cramping sensation. This is normal and will lessen (if not go away completely) as the area becomes numb. Your practitioner will ensure you’re comfortable and help get you situated, and then leave you alone to relax as the procedure continues on its own. Through DualSculpting™ we can now treat both sides at once to decrease your total treatment time. This great time-saving approach allows our patients to gain back their valuable time while still receiving the excellent CoolSculpting™ benefits.
Lipotropic Injections: Lipotropics are fat burners. Lipotropics are 3 amino acids that are important for a healthy liver. Your liver organ is responsible for getting fat and toxins OUT of your body, so the more healthy your liver is, the better it will work at flushing out the fat. What is it? Lipotropic nutrients are a class of agents that play important roles in the body’s use of fat. These compounds enhance liver and gallbladder’s role by decreasing fat deposits and speeding up metabolism of fat and its removal. A credible bariatric physician who has used it successfully for his patients over the past 30 years has perfected the natural ingredients of this formula. Who is it for? We use this special formula for individuals who are “stuck” in their weight loss attempts and need that extra boost to achieve their goal weight. It can be effective in enhancing an additional 1 pound per week to your current regimen.
Full Body Detox – Weight loss : Our bodies contain toxic waste accumulations, mucus, parasites and worms, excess fat, fluid buildup (cellulite), old and hardened fecal matter buildup, and many more unsightly and odorous things that play a pivotal role in sabotaging our health. Full Body Detox opens the door to healing and rejuvenation. Detoxifying gives our bodies what it needs so desperately, a complete internal cleansing. We are conscious about cleaning the external body, but not the internal body. Body Detox consists of super slimming, weight busting and anti-aging nutritional and powerful Super Foods, Whole Foods, Enzymes, Probiotics, Vitamins, Chelated Minerals and Antioxidants!
Source: http://www.suddenlyslimmer.com Free Consultation: 602-952-8446 Walkins Welcome at 3313 E. Indian School Rd. Phoenix – Arizona 85018
Here are the 8 Non-Invasive procedures mostly used to maintain younger looks; preventing the need of painful and costly Invasive procedure like a Facelift and Liposuction:
- Wrinkles: Botox, by Allergan the number one cosmetic procedure of since 2008 and Dysport, by Medicis are a therapeutic muscle relaxing agent that works to smooth skin for a younger look and feel. Normal muscle movement, over time, can cause fine lines and wrinkles. By relaxing these muscles, the skin will not be able to shift and therefore the skin will remain smooth and wrinkle free.
- Dermal Fillers: Hyaluronic Acid injections (also known as Fillers) such as Juvederm, Juvederm Voluma XC, Juevederm Ultra XC, Juverderm Ultra Plus, Juvederm Vollure XC (by Allergan) AND Restylane, Restylane Silk, Restylane Lift, Restylane Defyne, Restylane Refyne (by Medicis), work to smooth the skin on the lower part of the face.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing and IPL Laser treatments will correct and remove brown spots, redness, scars and wrinkles. laser skin resurfacing is simple: replace damaged skin with new, fresh skin. Techniques for skin resurfacing have made enormous advances, allowing nearly everyone to achieve close to flawless complexions. Many systems allow for light, moderate or deep laser resurfacing.
- Laser Skin Tightening – The Laser Skin Tightening conducting energy into the deeper dermal layers to tighten underlying tissues and produce a more dramatic stimulation of new collagen and elastin growth. This replaces older, damaged tissue with tauter, firmer, more elastic skin that is less likely to sag over time. Also targeting photo-damaged and aged skin, removing fine lines and other mild to moderate skin damage. In addition to making skin more supple, the plumping effects of collagen produced by the procedure helps improve pitted acne scars and minimizes superficial lines. Typical laser skin tightening results are visible for up to two years, and many patients find that they can extend their optimal results with a few touch-up treatments. After roughly two years, another series of treatments may be necessary to promote the growth of new collagen, which will be reabsorbed into the body over time. Laser skin tightening has been proven effective for tightening the skin on all areas of the body. Patients can enjoy a rejuvenated look when this treatment is applied to the face, neck, abdomen, arms, legs, and buttocks. In fact, patients with minor to moderate skin laxity may opt for laser skin tightening treatment instead of more invasive procedures such as liposuction and even mini tummy tuck surgery, and experience noticeably firmer skin with no downtime and little discomfort.
- Micro-Needling, also referred to as Collagen Induction Therapy, is a break through remedy for the treatment of wrinkles and pigmentation, scars (including burn scars, acne scars and surgical scars) and stretch marks. This revolutionary celebrity treatment popular with Angelina Jolie, Tina Turner and Demi Moore among many others. Micro-Needle skin therapy is a multi-function treatment that uses small needles to cause tiny punctures in the skin. These small contact points encourage the body to create a wound healing response and renew the skin cells. As your skin repairs, the production of collagen and elastin is triggered to give an almost immediate plumping effect. This treatment is most commonly used to combat scarring, enlarged pores, lines and wrinkles, loose and non-elastic skin, eye-bags and sun damage and age spots. This micro-needling treatment is based on the natural rejuvenating power of the skin. Shortly after any injury to the human skin, old and damaged skin tissue dissolves and is replaced by new cells. The gentle, controlled needling method used in the Micro-Needle skin therapy induces this organic self-repair mechanism on a microcosmic scale. The thin needles are used to gently penetrate the skin and create micro-injuries that trigger the synthesis of new collagen. This method is extremely effective and is hugely popular with clients who prefer a rejuvenation method involving significantly less epidermal damage than alternative treatments.
- Hydrafacial MD is a non-invasive, multistep treatment that combines the benefits of next-level hydradermabrasion, a chemical peel, painless extractions and special delivery of Antioxidants, Hyaluronic Acid, Peptides. It does all of this in one quick treatment that delivers real results without downtime or irritation. Call for a free consultation before you are ready to do the Botox, Dermal Fillers and get the professional advise how to precede to set-up an appointment for your Hydrafacial MD treatment. It is recommended to wait two weeks before any facials. By this time you should have total correction of the Botox and dermal fillers, along with subsided swelling and bruising. If you the ones that worry that Botox firs and Hydrafacial last would increasing blood flow to the area Botox was injected before it has been fully absorbed will cause unwanted “drift” or spread; you could have the facial done first that you can undergo Botox injection on the same day.
- Double-Chin: Kybella is a non-invasive injectable medication used to dissolve fat under the chin. The procedure is safe and effective when used appropriately. Some patients experience swelling for a week after treatment and require several treatments at 6 week or more intervals to get their intended result. Patients are awake during the treatment and able to return to work immediately. As the fat dissolves, the inflammation caused by the process also tightens the skin. If surgery is not for you, then Kybella offers results more gradually and noninvasively. Generally, if you have a double chin or fat pockets below your chin, you may be a candidate for Kybella. The doctor will likely rule out the possibility that your chin fullness is related to a medical condition before giving the OK to proceed with Kybella treatments. Ideal candidates are typically in good health and have good elasticity in the skin around their neck region. They also must be at least 18 years old. After a cycle has been completed, the fat cells are no longer there. It’s a long-lasting result.
- COOLSCULPTING – Zeltiq, the maker of CoolSculpting.
The results of one section takes two to four months for the final results to be apparent, but the lack of anesthesia, surgery, or needles, or downtime make it a convenient option for those seeking to slim their problem areas.A popular fat freezing technique is giving patients an alternative option to liposuction and is growing in popularity. Vogue reports that CoolSculpting, also known as cryolipolysis, is the latest trend among people who want to melt away their fat with minimal effort. Now, new research supports the use of CoolSculpting to permanently remove unwanted fat. A recent review of clinical data shows that CoolSculpting can help with body contouring and has become one of the most common cosmetic procedures. This noninvasive treatment relies on cooling technology to target pockets of fat. Unlike liposuction, you do not need anesthesia or a long hospital stay and verify expensive. The entire procedure can usually be performed in ½ to 1 hours.
Source: http://www.suddenlyslimmer.com/ 602-952-8446 Free Consultation!
3313 East Indian School Road, Phoenix – Arizona 85018 Walk-In Welcome!
PRP- Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy for Regrow Hair. PRP therapy is used in hair restoration for natural looking results. With a thin needle, your own Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) is injected into the scalp. Then the growth factors in your blood cells do their job and hair growth is naturally stimulated.
PRP Hair Restoration is suitable for both men and women. It is a state of the art, non surgical, totally natural, alternative medical procedure used for the treatment of hair loss or hair thinning. It is an injectable treatment which uses the patient’s own blood. Our blood plasma (PRP) contains active growth factors which can promote hair growth. Helping to restore one’s confidence, the end result is a fuller, healthier looking head of hair. The cost of PRP hair treatment can be considerable, as more sessions may be needed to obtain the desired result.
Around the age of 22 some guys can first notice their hair thinning and receding around the temples. Some start using Propecia, but Propecia and alike doesn’t help the hairline at crown area. Everybody is looking for that new ‘acell hair regenerator but those products on the market beside promising to regrow hair, after one buy them and starting reading the side effects; to lean that they are not recommend to be used on the crown area hairline where are the majority of their users concerns. PRP is the only non-invasive procedure that has proven regrow hair. After around 6 months after the first treatment with PRP one can see clearly looking at the microscope-pics before and after as well as just the naked eye. The area injected with my own blood’s plasma (PRP) filled out hairline with hair that is just thicker and healthier overall. PRP is also being used in conjunction with some hair transplant procedures. At this time there is not yet clinical proof that it works, but the results are very promising.
What is PRP?
PRP therapy, also known as Platelet-Rich Plasma therapy is the same as vampire facelift which is done on the face to help reduce lines, wrinkles and acne scars and also helps build collagen. The procedure involves drawing out one’s own blood and centrifuging it so that the plasma with platelets collects in the tube. This plasma rich in platelets and growth factors is very useful in tissue regeneration and healing. It is then injected on the scalp or rubbed on the scalp after performing a dermaroller treatment in the areas which suffer from hair loss. Here’s how to conceal hair loss with these affordable options.
Who should opt for PRP?
People who have thinning hair, and those with androgenetic alopecia (male pattern baldness – hair loss at the top of the scalp and a receding hairline particularly along the temples), women with male pattern alopecia can all benefit from it. The treatment requires about eight sittings, each two weeks apart for best results. Along with it, one may have to take medications like minoxidil and propercia. Your doctor may also alternate between stem cell therapy and PRP as combination treatments have shown to provide good results. Expected results: Patients will soon see a fuzz of hair after the fourth sitting. The treatment not only promotes hair growth but also strengthens hair follicles. It is quite a safe procedure without any side-effects. Since it involves drawing out blood and multiple needle pricks, it may seem uncomfortable and scary but a numbing cream is used prior to the procedure to reduce the discomfort.
Source: http://www.suddenlyslimmer.com/html/spa_facials.asp?CategoryID=358&id=3 Call 602-952-8446 3313 East Indian School Road Phoenix, Arizona 85018
Micro-Needling, also referred to as Collagen Induction Therapy, is a break through remedy for the treatment of wrinkles and pigmentation, scars (including burn scars, acne scars and surgical scars) and stretch marks. This revolutionary celebrity treatment popular with Angelina Jolie, Tina Turner and Demi Moore among many others. Micro-Needle skin therapy is a multi-function treatment that uses small needles to cause tiny punctures in the skin. These small contact points encourage the body to create a wound healing response and renew the skin cells. As your skin repairs, the production of collagen and elastin is triggered to give an almost immediate plumping effect. This treatment is most commonly used to combat scarring, enlarged pores, lines and wrinkles, loose and non-elastic skin, eye-bags and sun damage and age spots.
This micro-needling treatment is based on the natural rejuvenating power of the skin. Shortly after any injury to the human skin, old and damaged skin tissue dissolves and is replaced by new cells. The gentle, controlled needling method used in the Micro-Needle skin therapy induces this organic self-repair mechanism on a microcosmic scale. The thin needles are used to gently penetrate the skin and create micro-injuries that trigger the synthesis of new collagen. This method is extremely effective and is hugely popular with clients who prefer a rejuvenation method involving significantly less epidermal damage than alternative treatments.
The reduced intensity from MicroNeedling that causes less downtime than a deeper treatment, while still achieving a youthful complexion. Micro needling can be safely performed on all skin colors and types and there is no risk hyperpigmentation as the melanocytes and epidermis stay intact during skin needling.
Stretch marks Reduces stretch marks, scarring and wrinkles
Fines lines and wrinkles Stimulates collagen and elastin
Pigmentation Repairs and plumps skin
Acne scars and burn scars
Skin needling is effective in treating age concerns such as lines, wrinkles and pigmentation, scars stretch marks and pitted acne scarring, and improving skin texture and tone. This treatment is not suitable for those who are pregnant or lactating, those with skin concerns such as Rosacea, Psoriasis or Eczema or those who have recently had facial fillers. Your experienced aesthetic practitioner will assess your suitability for this treatment at your initial consultation. The visible results for skin rejuvenation at between 6-8 weeks after your procedure and the results continue to improve over time. Your skin naturally heals itself every 45 days so with micro-needling stimulation changes will be fast.
Any side effects experienced usually subside within 24-48 hours and may include erythema, stinging, itching, skin tightness. It is minimally invasive with minimal downtime and requires only simple after care. The number of Micro-Needling procedures depends on the individual skin condition. Three to four treatments may be needed for moderate acne scars. Scars from Thermal burns and stretch marks (striae) may require up to 5 procedures.
Source: http://www.suddenlyslimmer.com/micro-needling.html Free Consultation: 602-952-8446 3313 E. Indian School Rd. Phoenix – Arizona 85018
What is HydraFacial MD?
Hydrafacial MD is a non-invasive, multistep treatment that combines the benefits of next-level hydradermabrasion, a chemical peel, painless extractions and special delivery of Antioxidants, Hyaluronic Acid, Peptides. It does all of this in one quick treatment that delivers real results without downtime or irritation. Call for a free consultation before you are ready to do the Botox, Dermal Fillers and get the professional advise how to precede to set-up an appointment for your Hydrafacial MD treatment. It is recommended to wait two weeks before any facials. By this time you should have total correction of the Botox and dermal fillers, along with subsided swelling and bruising. If you the ones that worry that Botox firs and Hydrafacial last would increasing blood flow to the area Botox was injected before it has been fully absorbed will cause unwanted “drift” or spread; you could have the facial done first that you can undergo Botox injection on the same day.
Who It’s For?
Great for all skin types, the HydraFacial MD® Treatment is not only highly effective at improving overall skin health, but also excellent for remedying: Fine Lines and Wrinkles – Elasticity & Firmness – Skin Tone Evenness & Vibrancy – Skin Texture – Hyperpigmentation/Photo Damage -Oily/Congested Skin – Enlarged Pores – Advanced Signs of Aging
HydraFacial MD® = Skin Health For Life™
Your skin is most beautiful when it’s healthy. That’s why our focus is on restoring your skin to its healthiest state by removing impurities and replenishing your skin with essential nutrients. The result is that you will not only look better, but you will immediately notice a dramatic shift in the health of your skin. Loved by the medical community, beauty editors and celebrities alike, the HydraFacial MD® resurfacing procedure is an incredible non-invasive treatment that utilizes award-winning, patented technology to detoxify, rejuvenate and protect your skin. It delivers immediate results & long-term benefits without downtime or irritation.
Source: http://www.suddenlyslimmer.com/Hydrafacial-MD-Phoenix-Scottsdale-AZ.html 3313 East Indian School Road, Phoenix – Arizona
DOUBLE CHINS – Alert: It’s liposuction without the Surgery!
The double chin’s facial feature that has plagued people of all shapes and sizes has finally met its match by the newly approved remedy. Double-Chin Syndrome: The submental fullness due to fat beneath the chin can impact a broad range of both men and women and because the condition can be genetic and resistant to diet and exercise.
Kybella, a fat-melting injectable drug created by Kythera Biopharmaceuticals Inc., was approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in April and became available last June 15 to the Med Spas’ Doctors and Registered Nurses. KYBELLA is a formulation of deoxycholic acid that mimics the same substance that is naturally produced by our bodies in order to help absorb fats. It works by destroying the tissue’s cell membrane when injected. By properly injecting KYBELLA into submental fat, the fat cells are destroyed. Once the cells have been destroyed they can never again store or accumulate fat.
According to the Wall Street Journal, the double chin is an often complained about, yet undertreated aesthetic complaint, which results in an older and heavier facial appearance. The company reported that consumers “spent nearly $12 billion on more than 11 million doctor-administered surgical and nonsurgical aesthetic procedures in the U.S. in 2013,” with non-surgical procedures accounting for 84 percent of that total amount.
Kybela’s chemical produced in the body to help absorb fats. When injected into the fat below the chin, known as submental fat, it destroys the fat cells. Patients can receive up to 50 injections in one single treatment. After treatment is complete, the patient is asked to ice the treated area and take an over-the-counter pain reliever (if he or she feels the need). The patients typically need two to three rounds of injections about 30 to 60 days apart to reach the desired effect. Comparatively, liposuction for double chins routinely costs between $US1,500 and $US2,000; Kybella Injection can save up to 75%!
According to Kybella’s website, 79 per cent of patients treated with Kybella reported satisfaction with the appearance of their face and chin, as well as a marked improvement in self-perception.
See more at: http://www.suddenlyslimmer.com/html/spa_detail.asp?ServiceId=1008 3313 East Indian School Road, Phoenix Arizona 85018 602-952-8446